Our vision is to become a dynamic community college foundation with the relationships and resources necessary to fulfill the unmet needs of Wake Technical Community College.
The Wake Tech Foundation partners with private entities and individuals to raise awareness, financial resources, and other assets in support of Wake Technical Community College’s mission, goals and funding priorities.
We are committed to providing opportunities for faculty and staff innovation and development while supporting student achievement through scholarships and related assistance.
The Foundation strives to preserve and enhance the assets entrusted to it by providing excellent stewardship, accuracy and transparency.
1. Identify and prioritize the expectations of Foundation staff, Board of Directors and stakeholders.
2. Address stakeholder expectations through strategic donor relations and stewardship efforts.
3. Engage stakeholder leadership to further cultivate community partnerships and solidify the brand.
4. Introduce performance and evaluation measures to improve accountability and strategic decision-making.
5. Report back to stakeholders frequently and accurately regarding community partnerships and fundraising initiatives.