Corporate partners and individuals like you make these success stories possible by providing support for scholarships, emergency financial aid, and other essential programs.
In Fiscal Year 2011-12, the Wake Tech Foundation awarded:
▪ $173,000 to students through its emergency financial assistance and scholarship programs
▪ $62,000 to faculty and staff through its tuition assistance and excellence awards programs
▪ $2.19 million in equipment, books, supplies, and materials to departments across the college
Hear from our students:
“I am a single mother of three. I am finally realizing my dream of pursuing an accounting degree. Your investment and generous gift will change the lives of my precious children, Thank you and myself!”
- M’Sheila Salvador, Scholarship recipient
“Fostering Bright Futures has done everything! This program for foster youth has given me a second chance to do what I need to do in order to further my education.”
- Demetrice Johnson, Fostering Bright Futures student
"Acquiring new knowledge and skills through higher education further enhances my abilities as an instructor representing Wake Tech."
- Gerard Egan, Tuition Assistance Recipient