Corporate partners and individuals like you make these success stories possible by providing support for scholarships, emergency financial aid, and other essential programs.
In Fiscal Year 2012-13, the Wake Tech Foundation awarded:
▪ $354,000 in student support through scholarships, emergency financial assistance, and student-centered programs
▪ $67,000 in tuition assistance for 82 faculty and staff continuing their education and pursing professional development and licensure
▪ $2 million in equipment, books, supplies, and materials to departments across the college
Hear from our students:
“I am a single mother of three. I am finally realizing my dream of pursuing an accounting degree. Your investment and generous gift will change the lives of my precious children, Thank you and myself!”
- M’Sheila Salvador, Scholarship recipient
“Fostering Bright Futures has done everything! This program for foster youth has given me a second chance to do what I need to do in order to further my education.”
- Demetrice Johnson, Fostering Bright Futures student
"Acquiring new knowledge and skills through higher education further enhances my abilities as an instructor representing Wake Tech."
- Gerard Egan, Tuition Assistance Recipient